Sunday, November 11, 2007

I am sleepy




Last night Gavin was helping with the deer when the day got to be too much for him. He laid his head down on the table and fell asleep. The guys just finished up what they were doing. Then we carried him into the house and put him to bed. I had to take this picture. It was so sweet to see him. He had just been racing thru the house helping his dad with the deer. He was so excited about it. I was amazed at his innocents. He is only seven years old and I want to keep him seven for the rest of his life.

1 comment:

Rebecca Knox said...

This was just too precious, Gayla! I couldn't believe how that little guy just sat right there and went to sleep! It was just too cute! I'm adding this photo to my collection. :) Talk to you later!

All My Love,
~Becca