Friday, November 9, 2007

Little Bear


Hi, my name is Gavin. I am seven years old and I love to do all kinds of things. My favorite hobbies are hunting, camping and soccer. I also love to play Upward basketball at my church. I have a big brother and a big sister. The best thing to do is to bug my sister by using her doll as a football outside. The bad thing about that is when the doll breaks, Iget into trouble and I have to do her chores for a week. Yuck. I am a very fun loving kid, who always has a smile on my face and a laugh in my heart. My favorite subject in school is Math. I also like to do lapbooks. I am doing a lap book right now on the Old Testement. I just finished a lap book on Ancient Egypt. I love to study about Egypt. Did you know that they use to bury people's belongings in their tombs with them? That is wierd.
This weekend is deer season. Yeah. We are going to our grandma's house. She always cooks a big pot of chili during deer season. It is a lot of fun. For Christmas, I am asking for a Lincoln Log set. I think it would be fun to build stuff with it. I also want a sword and a gun. I always want those things though. You can never have too many "weapons" to play with. I act out with my big brother like we are ancient warriors on the battlefield, or that we are soldiers in the Civil war. I am always a confederate.
I play the piano. This is my first year to take lessons. I really like it and I like my teacher. She is really nice. Sometimes I get confused on my lesson, but my brother helps me with it. He has been playing piano for several years and he is really good.
My favorite movie is the Cars movie. I love - Love- LOVE Mator. I got to meet him and Lightening McQueen last year at Disney World. I loved it. I also got to meet Mr. Incredible and Elastagirl. That is another movie that I like. My favorite character in that movie it Dash. He is just like me. FAST.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Look at my big boy. You are such a great kid. luv- mom

Rebecca Knox said...

Hey, Gavin!

It sure was fun reading your blog. Have a great week in school this week. Don't you just love that Old Testament lapbook? Tony and I are having a ball with it! Talk to you soon! I love you!

Mrs. Knox

Amanda said...

Gavin!

Great blog!!! It's great to see you on-line! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Gavin,
Be nice to your sister...she could jete all over you!(That's a french dance term for leap!) Anyway, I LOVE MATOR TOO!!! Tell me about piano. Have you played "Mississippi Hot Dog?"" that is my favorite!! Make sure you are listening to your piano cd! Chase always listens while he plays with his lincoln logs. I hope your getting ready for upward! Can't wait to watch you play. (Kelly)