Friday, November 9, 2007

Ms. Mags


My name is Maggie and I am ten years old. I am in the 5th grade and my favorite subject is Science. I also love to dance. I dance ALL the time. I am currently taking dance in two studios. I am in a pre-point class in Saturdays and I have rehearsal for The Nutcracker on Fridays. I am a party girl in Act 1. I am having a lot of fun learning all of the dances this year. I have currently finished Grade 1, 2 and 3 in Checceti ballet. It is a very detailed theory class that you must test for at the end of the year. It is hard, but very challenging and fun. My mom and Ms. Kelly helps me with it. My good friend Margaret is also doing the same kinds of things in dance that I am doing. We have a lot of fun together.
This summer my mom took my to Chicago with another good friend of mine, Heather. Heather's mom and my mom are good friends. We had a lot of fun seeing all of the sites. We got to stay in the Hancock building on the 79th floor. We had a lot of fun walking along Navy Pier and watching all of the birds landing on the pier. My favorite thing that we did in Chicago was go to the Amercian Girl Store. My mom bought me the doll, Nikki. I love it. She is so pretty.
My favorite color is purple. I love purple. I could live in purple.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Maggie,
This is cool!!! I can't wait 2 c more!!!
C ya l8r!!!! :D
Maddy K.

Rebecca Knox said...

Hey, Maggie!

It sure was fun reading your blog! I can't wait to see you in the Nutcracker. For Christmas I bought three identical copies of the book of The Nutcracker yesterday for my three middle granddaughters (Abby, Audrey, and Lizzie). I sure hope they like them! The pictures in them were awful pretty. Anyway, keep dancing! And I'll talk to you soon! I love you!

Mrs. Knox

Amanda said...

Hi, Maggie!

I am sure everyone has enjoyed reading your blog and hearing about your dancing. It was great!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Purple is an awesome color... Why do you think you like science so much? Is it the teacher? The books, the experiments??? Of the places you have traveled to, what are your favorites? (Kelly)