Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Greetings.

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We were blessed with having my parents, brother , sister in law and niece down to our house. It was a great day. On Friday my dd and I headed out early in the morning to grab some deals for the upcoming Christmas season. Many times that day, I looked around me and saw people shoving not one, but several "on sale" items into their carts. I couldn't help but wonder if this was all a muse to get us to spend spend spend. After getting only the things on my list (it was hard to stick to that) I headed home to grab a nap, before heading out on a three hour drive up to Lake of the Ozarks to spend some time with my friend on her birthday. What a great time was had. I so enjoyed just sitting quietly in our favorite little tea house just listening to the music and enjoying the company. I decided that I don't do that enough. After a wonderful visit with friends, I sadly had to head up to the hospital in Clinton, Mo. to see my brother in law. Please put him in your prayers.

Well, I hope all is well with you. Please keep in touch when possible. Remember that this season is not about gifts and bing, but about the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ.

~Until next time.
Gayla

No comments: