Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Sweet Gavin is 10!


I can't believe that the little baby I brought home from the hospital in a Christmas stocking is 10 years old. I woke up the morning of the 21st of Dec. and it hit me...."I don't have any more kids in single digits." Where has the time gone? Just yesterday he was toddling around in his footie pajamas, with a sheepish grin on his face as he reached for something he wasn't suppose to have. He would ( and still does) flash those big blus Finley eyes and say say, "Mommy, can I have a cookie?" I just love his gentle spirit. He is such a go getter. Eveyone knows when he is around. After watching him recently, I realized that he is not only a very social person (I don't know where he gets it) but an encourager as well. God has some great plans for this little guy. Maybe some day he will be an inventor of something mankind can not do without or maybe he will be a pastor, reaching out to the lost. In any case, I am having a blast watching him grow up. I love you so much Gavin. You are such a precious part of our famiily.
love,
Mom

No comments: