Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Gravity Has No Effect on Poetry!







WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING......A BOASTING MOM REPORT IS BELOW....






Ok, I just had to post the warning so you can leave my blog now...but....if not, I warned you.




Maggie did it again!!!! I am so blessed to have such a beautiful, graceful daughter. How did I get such a wonderful daughter???? We went to her competitions this month and she did a great job. She has blossomed into a beautiful young lady. I love watching her leap accros the stage with little effort. She makes it look so easy. I have trouble just jumping rope. She recieved first place points in Kansas City with an invitation to the Dance America Nationals in Orlando, Fl. this summer. She also was awarded an Elite Top First in Talent on Parade with a trip to nationals in Branson Mo. We will be going to Branson.... it is closer... I am one proud mama right now....Thanks for reading.
Until next time...
Happy blogging.

2 comments:

Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage said...

Absolutely amazing. She looks like she's flying!

Laura

Gayla's musings said...

Thanks Laura. I am pretty proud of her. She has worked so hard at her ballet/dance.