Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our new addition to our family....


On March 16th, Bryce Alexander was born to my sister in law and brother in law. We have been anxiously waiting for this little guy to show up for a long time. He is such a cutie. The kids and Aunt Gayla are very excited about the new baby. We have made plans to play with him, spoil him, and just love him.... bunches and BUNCHES. I am so amazed at the miracle of birth. Those tiny little fingers and toes... that little nose that seems too tiny to do the job has given it to do... how small these babies are and to think that will grow up to be wonderful men and women hopefully serving the Lord. I am so excited to get to know my newest nephew... I will have to keep you posted.

3 comments:

proverbs31heart said...

Is this Lisa's baby?

Gayla's musings said...

Rebecca - Yes this is Lisa's baby. He is so cute. I was able to spend this last weekend with him. It has been 10 years since there was a baby on that side of the family. We are pretty proud of him.

Rebecca said...

He's a cutie! I can see why your proud! Congratulations to Lisa and her dh, and you and Brian and the rest of the family, as well. Bet Marilyn's the proud grandma!!! :)