Sunday, September 5, 2010

Couponing....

I was at church this morning and I spoke to a gal who has recently started couponing. She gave me several websites to check out. I am sending them your way as I think everyone needs to have this info available. I have not "couponed" in the past, because I thought I needed to stick to what I would always buy. She told me that I needed to be willing to buy what is on sale and then schedule a menu around what is on sale. I am new to this concept of couponing and am looking for any advice one could give me. Please feel free to post a comment on here ro email me at prairieflower67@gmail.com I will attempt to post what I have learned as I go along. Starting a new adventure...exciting.

Here are the websites she gave me. Please feel free to post any you find helpful.
1. www.iheartcoupondeals.blogspot.com
2. www.krazycouponlady.com
3. www.moneysavingmom.com
4. www.totallytarget.com

~Until next time.
Happy Blogging

No comments: