Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hello Little One!


INTRODUCING...ROXIE.
Ok so for those who follow my blog, you will notice that I just posted that we had to put down our pet, Miss Kitty. We we have since purchased a new little kitty from the pound in Pittsburg, KS. What a cutie. She was posted on the SEK Humane Society website. She had two sisters that were also available. After some discussion, Maggie decided that she "wanted to plug the hole in her heart" that Miss Kitty left behind. We met the little kitten and were instantly smitten with her. She is such a cute, spunky cat and had already brought great joy into our home. After bringing her home, I saw my daughter smile for the first time in over a week. I decided then that we had made the right decision. So....we are all having fun getting to know this little kitten. She loves human companionship and play. She loves to jump up on the bed and get right in my husband's face. Her name is Roxie and we think she has some Russian Blue in her.

If you are ever in the market for a new pet, I would seriously consider the local pound in your area. They were very polite and willing to work with us... We have not been disappointed.

~Until next time..
Happy Blogging

No comments: