Sunday, March 31, 2013

Oh What a Ride....

It has been quite a while since I have posted a blog post.  I am not sure why, except I was very angry at the world and after my last post (which I removed after reading it) I decided that maybe I needed to work through my anger before blogging again.  I am happy to say that even though God is still working with me, I can at least think of my life in a positive way again.  The last few months have been a blur.  I went back to work full time after 10 years and it was quite a learning process for all of us.  I was working home health and lets just say I was working over 60 hours a week.... including all of the paperwork.  I remember telling God that something had to give and that I needed direction...WHAM... within a few days, my job situation turned around.  I am now working in a hospital on a shift which allows me to school my children during the day and then work in the evening.  I am even making more money per hour than I was at my former job.  God is so good.  We may think we know what is going on.  We may think we have it under control.  If I have learned nothing at all but this one thing... WE HAVE NO CONTROL OF OUR LIVES.  In a way, that comforts me.  Nothing I do will change God's plan for my life.  No matter how chaotic it is or at least looks like, God is in control of my life even down to the number of days and breaths I have. Praise God!

Until next time....

No comments: